Timing is everything in Washington — especially when campaign donations and contested votes come together. A Republican senator from Ohio is facing new scrutiny after reports that he voted to block the release of Jeffrey Epstein’s documents after receiving a campaign donation from one of his co-conspirators.Ohio Republican Sen. Jon Husted received a $3,500 donation from former Victoria’s Secret founder Leslie Wexner, just three months before he voted to block a Senate resolution that would have forced President Donald Trump’s administration to release the documents early, TiffinOhio reported Thursday.Overall, Husted received more than $116,000 in campaign contributions from Wexner at 21 different points between 2001 and 2025, making the disgraced CEO one of Husted’s longest-serving financial backers, the report said.“This financial relationship has continued throughout Husted’s political career, from his time in the Ohio Legislature to his current role as a U.S. Senator,” the report said. “Campaign finance records show Husted is the only senator up for re-election in 2026 to receive donations from Wexner during the 2025-2026 election cycle.”The revelation of the relationship between Husted and Wexner comes amid renewed scrutiny over the Trump administration’s handling of the Epstein files. Wexner was named among six of Epstein’s co-conspirators, all of whom were removed from the latest batch of 3 million documents.
What is “Five Nights at Epstein”? The popularity of new game ‘Five Nights at Freddy’s’ worries parents; ‘disturbing’
Five Nights at Epstein is an ever-popular game that has raised concerns among parents due to the nature of its content. With the release of the final part of the Epstein files, it appears to be growing in popularity. The Justice Department releases what it says are the final batch of documents related to a convicted child sex offender. Jeffrey Epstein.

Since then, kids in schools across America seem to be playing the game. As parents found out, they took to social media to voice their concerns.
Here is some information about the Five Nights at Epstein game.
What is “Five Nights at Epstein”?
Five Nights at Epstein has a similar title to the video game series Five Nights at Freddy’s. The latter is a survival-horror game in which players take on the role of a security guard who must patrol while avoiding murderous animatronics.
The game about Epstein draws on this concept. Here, people have to survive on Epstein Island.
Details about the game are available in a video called itchioan open digital marketplace where independent creators can host, sell and download indie games.
“The name of the game is Five Nights at Epstein. It’s a game with a long history that has only recently become popular,” one source wrote. They added, “The gameplay involves playing the victim Epstein Islandusing sound to divert attention, opening and closing ventilation ducts and other operations, and survived for 5 nights without being discovered by Epstein. ” A link to play the game was also shared on the forum.
Epstein’s Five Nights game raises concerns
Disturbing content in which children must become victims of child sex offenders while playing the game has sparked an outcry from parents. Many people expressed concern on Facebook.
“One of my kids came home from school on Tuesday and mentioned that they knew what the Epstein dossier was. I could tell they understood that the topic was too mature for them. I was a little shocked, but explained that there was nothing wrong with knowing the documents, but the details were too mature for them. No further explanation was given that day. Then, they came home on Wednesday and said that their classmates were in class on their Chromebooks “There’s a new game called Five Nights at Epstein. Someone actually created a parody of Five Nights at Freddy’s where your character is trapped on Epstein’s island. I googled it to confirm it was real, but I don’t have the ability to find out more about it, but I have no doubt it’s inappropriate,” the person said. shared.
“They said they wanted it to stop because it made them uncomfortable. I immediately contacted the school and started asking around to see if other parents had heard the news. This week, parents at four other area middle schools just heard from their children about the same game! So all this to say, check in on your kids, call your kids’ schools Call. Shout out until this thing gets blocked! For me personally, this is not about sheltering my kids. My kids are very aware of the politics, civic issues, and things happening in our world, but as much as we can, Billy and I like to control the narrative in a way that’s appropriate for each of our kids’ ages and maturity levels,” they added.
other shared”, “After picking up my kids from middle school today, I noticed a group of boys in one class playing a game on their Chromebooks called Five Nights on Epstein’s Island. They laughed and joked about it. Apparently you can make a baby or a little girl cry in an attempt to lure Epstein and other predators. This is disturbing for a myriad of reasons and the school has been notified. Please talk to your children! ! ! “. Someone else chimed in: “Parents, be careful. “
Notably, the documents were released following social media claims that Epstein shared adult content related to the original game, Five Nights at Freddy’s. However, these claims could not be independently confirmed.
SC | Spectrum cannot be part of bankruptcy proceedings India News
NEW DELHI: The Supreme Court on Friday ruled that telecom companies cannot claim ownership of the spectrum allocated to them by the government and natural resources cannot be subject to insolvency and liquidation proceedings against bankrupt telecom companies.A bench of Justices PS Narasimha and AS Chandurkar dismissed the plea of banks, which had submitted that licensed spectrum could also be frozen to recover debts from bankrupt telecom companies. It quashed the NCLAT order in the Aircel group insolvency proceedings, which said spectrum usage rights can be treated as assets of the corporate debtor and can be transferred during insolvency or liquidation. The court order is a setback for banks that do business with telecom companies.“Recognition of spectrum license rights as intangible assets in the balance sheet does not determine whether the spectrum ownership is recognized/transferred to the telecom service provider (TSP). It only indicates control over the future economic benefits arising from the grant of spectrum usage rights. Therefore, even if the spectrum usage rights have property-like features such as longer license period, exclusivity, transferability, tradeability, etc., they simply represent different sticks in the bundle of rights and are not consistent with the granting of complete ownership of the spectrum to the TSP,” the bench said.Justice Narasimha, who wrote the judgment, said that just because spectrum can be considered an “asset” on the basis of certain attributes such as possession and use, lease and transfer, claims and liabilities or credit and debt, the entire telecom industry cannot come under the jurisdiction of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC).He said the granting of telecommunications licenses, including spectrum usage rights, would not affect the transfer of ownership or proprietary interests. “What is granted is a limited, conditional, revocable privilege to use the spectrum for specified purposes for a specified period,” the judge said.“In summary, the IBC’s framework specifically excludes assets over which the corporate debtor does not have ownership rights. The mere recognition of a spectrum license right as an intangible asset by a TSP in its financial statements does not determine its ownership, as it only represents control over future economic benefits. Even assuming that the spectrum rights license is one of a series of rights, in the absence of a transfer of spectrum ownership, no spectrum ownership or use rights subject to license conditions arise in the TSP. Therefore, spectrum license rights are not part of the asset pool in bankruptcy or liquidation under the IBC framework,” the judgment said.It said the license agreement left no doubt that the licensor (the government) exercised effective and pervasive control over the license and spectrum and that the rights of the licensee were subject to regulatory oversight, disclosure obligations, transfer restrictions and the ever-present power of the licensor to suspend or terminate the license due to breach, liquidation or dissolution of the licensee.
‘My English is not good enough’: Mark Rutte explains why he calls Trump ‘dad’, says ‘I accept it’
NATO Secretary General Mark Rutte finally explains the real reason for his call Donald Trump “Dad” – and said that’s not what a lot of people think. In an interview with Politico, Rutte insisted that the remark was “by no means intentional,” attributing it (in otherwise fluent English) to what he called his “inadequate command of the English language” while firmly rejecting any suggestion of personal subtext. Rutte, who described Trump as a “funny guy” with a “full of sense of humour”, acknowledged that the nickname has since taken on a life of its own, adding with a shrug: “I accept it.”“We had a NATO summit in Iraq, and President Donald Trump and I had a meeting before, and it was a media coverage. It was the morning after he destroyed Iran’s nuclear facilities. I was very happy about that. I commend him for doing that with B2. He was also having some disputes with the Israelites at the time. Then I said, it’s because I don’t know enough English,” Rutte said. “I said, yes, dads have to be tough sometimes. Of course, then realizing that the word dad has a lot of meanings, and then what he did, it’s a credit to him because he was a funny guy, he had a lot of sense of humor. The American side then put that on T-shirts. When he came back from the Hague summit there was a video where he said, dad is at home. So it was just born, it was never meant to be. But I carry it with me now and live with it. This is true. Now he’s a dad. I think you can take a little bit of ownership over dad. Well, I’ll take that advice,” he added. Trump has said many times in the past that Rutte calls him “dad.”“Until the last few days, when I told them about Iceland, they loved me,” Trump said in a speech in Davos. “They called me daddy, right, one last time,” he said.In fact, Rutte did call him “dad” last year.
Drone-dropped heroin seized in J&K’s Kathua, 2 persons with links to Pakistan arrested | India News
Jammu: Police arrested two cross-border drug traffickers in connection with drone-delivered drug modules in Pakistan and seized around 150 grams of heroin from their possession in Kathua district of J&K. Kathua police registered a case and booked the two persons under the NDPS Act.The police received information about a drone drop incident at the J&K-Punjab border near Kathua Nagri district and launched an investigation. The first accused, Jatin from Kotmanwar, Pathan, was arrested with the help of technical analysis and CCTV footage. Police said further investigation led them to Danish Dogra, a resident of Jahbal, Kathua.Police said preliminary investigations revealed that the accused contacted a Pakistani smuggler via Internet phone calls and received heroin, which was to be sold to vulnerable youths for monetary gain. Further investigations are underway to identify the entire smuggling network and forward links.Police are asking citizens to come forward with any information and cooperate with authorities in the fight against drugs.
‘Message to foreign actors…’: Who is Nikhil Gupta, the Indian man who pleaded guilty to conspiring to murder Gurpatwant Singh Pannun in the United States?
First, space PSU Nsil to distribute satellite data of private firm GalaxEye | India News
BENGALURU: Bengaluru-based space startup GalaxEye has signed a channel partnership agreement with Space PSU NewSpace India Limited (Nsil), marking the first time the state-owned company has partnered with a domestic private player to distribute satellite data.Under the agreement, Nsil will resell high-resolution OptoSAR data generated by GalaxEye’s own satellites. GalaxEye’s upcoming spacecraft will be incorporated into what the founders describe as a “virtual constellation,” allowing Nsil to fill data gaps in its current offerings.“Nsil will resell our data. From now on, whatever satellite we launch, Nsil will be the reseller of this data,” GalaxEye co-founder and CEO Suyash Singh told TOI.“Drishti”, the first satellite in GalaxEye’s planned 10-satellite constellation, is scheduled to be launched on February 25. The company plans to deploy all 10 spacecraft within the next four years. The current agreement covers the entire planned constellation, meaning Nsil can distribute data from each satellite as it comes online.In effect, Nsil will act as an extended sales arm for the startup. It will be able to sell raw data as well as downstream products built by GalaxEye. The arrangement also allows Nsil to sell satellite data directly to its own customer base, which includes government agencies and commercial customers.Drishti, expected to be launched on a SpaceX mission, will weigh 160 kilograms and is expected to become India’s largest privately built commercial satellite. While GalaxEye procured the satellite bus through contracts with Ananth Technologies and XDLINX, the company said the spacecraft will carry its proprietary “SyncFused OptoSAR” technology that combines optical and synthetic aperture radar data on a single platform.Measuring approximately 1 cubic meter and equipped with a 3.5-meter deployable antenna, Drishti will provide 1.5-meter resolution imagery with a global revisit time of 7 to 10 days. The data is intended for defence, border surveillance, disaster response, infrastructure monitoring, agriculture and financial risk assessment.GalaxEye has completed around 500 airborne test flights and had earlier flown a payload on Isro’s PSLV mission. The structural model was recently tested at ISRO’s UR Rao Satellite Centre.The startup is in discussions with the Indian Ministry of Defense and Agriculture and has signed letters of intent with partners in over 20 countries. It plans to expand the size of its future satellites, targeting a resolution of 0.5 meters for future versions.“With the recent increase in geopolitical events, we look forward to providing unparalleled imagery intelligence. We have already attracted interest from defense and security agencies, utilities, agriculture and financial companies and we are very excited about the potential of this technology to transform decision-making and operational efficiency across industries,” Singh earlier told TOI.


