Categories: WORLD

Nancy Guthrie: Another elderly Tucson woman missing; former FBI agent provides chilling update on Savannah Guthrie’s mother

The Pima County Sheriff’s Department on Wednesday issued a notice for another elderly woman missing from the Tucson River, Arizona Although authorities continue to search the area Nancy Guthrie.

Banner erected for Nancy Guthrie, who has been reported missing since February 1. (Associated Press)

Guthrie, 84, was reported missing on Feb. 1 from her home in Catalina Foothills. Authorities believe she was taken the night before. More than a month has passed, but the Pima County Sheriff’s Department and the FBI have yet to release the names of any suspects or find Guthrie’s whereabouts.

ALSO READ | Nancy Guthrie: Tommaso Cioni speaks out ‘for the first time’ in kidnapping case; ex-SWAT provides big update on Annie and Savannah

Meanwhile, PCSD released an update on a missing person. Sally Ann Farina, 68, was last seen in the area of ​​Orange Grove Road and La Cholla Boulevard. The location is several miles from Guthrie’s home.

News of the disappearance sparked heated debate online, with apparent links to the Guthrie case. “Is this about Nancy Guthrie?” one person said. ask About X.another additional “Wow. Another old lady is missing in Pima County? What’s wrong?” Another person ask “Have you been missing for four days?”.

Farina was last seen on March 14, and authorities have not described what she was wearing at the time.

Notably, authorities have also not linked Farina’s disappearance to the Guthrie case in any way. This isn’t the first time they’ve distributed missing persons flyers while searching for Guthrie, either. They have issued a notice Michael Lowther in early March when he disappeared.

Former FBI agent offers latest motive

Meanwhile, a former FBI agent has provided a major update on the possible motives behind the removal of Annie and the mother of “Today” show host Savannah Guthrie.

Former FBI agent Harry Trombitas told Yahoo News that a kidnapping for ransom is looking “increasingly unlikely.”

“There are so many things involved. There are so many ways people can get caught,” he explainadded, “[The motive] It could be out of some type of revenge, anger, or it could be for a third purpose that we are not even aware of. “

Pima County Sheriff Chris Nanos has cleared members of the Guthrie family and said they are not suspects. Among them is son-in-law Tommaso Cioni, who faced public scrutiny and unfounded speculation when NewsNation reporter Ashleigh Banfield reported he was a possible suspect in the case. Now, a former SWAT officer has also appeared on “The Megyn Kelly Show” and noted that the family had passed polygraph tests with flying colors before authorities cleared their names.

WEB DESK TEAM

Our team of more than 15 experienced writers brings diverse perspectives, deep research, and on-the-ground insights to deliver accurate, timely, and engaging stories. From breaking news to in-depth analysis, they are committed to credibility, clarity, and responsible journalism across every category we cover.

Recent Posts

When will Kentucky Republican primary voting close on Tuesday? Check voting time, key documents

Kentucky voters will go to the polls on May 19 for the state's primary election, where several major races and…

17 minutes ago

What happened to Mednad? Beloved YouTuber Roger Moore reportedly dies suddenly at age 23

What happened to Mednad? According to reports, beloved YouTuber Roger Moore died suddenly at the age of 23 (Image via…

43 minutes ago

Downtown St. Louis police shooting: Suspect injured on Broadway; what we know so far

A suspect was shot by a police officer at Broadway and Washington Avenue in St. Louis, missouriTuesday afternoon. The suspect…

1 hour ago

Woman falls from Mercedes into uncovered sewer hole

A woman has died after falling into an open manhole in New York City. In midtown Manhattan, New York City,…

2 hours ago

Donald Trump says $400 million White House ballroom will act as ‘shield’ against drones

President of the United States Donald Trump New $400 million claimed on Tuesday ballroom Drones being built at the White…

2 hours ago

The United States issues an Ebola alert for Congo, South Sudan, and Uganda; Rwanda has a level 3 alert

The United States issues travel alerts amid Ebola outbreaks in the Democratic Republic of Congo and Uganda. The U.S. State…

2 hours ago