Skip to content
-
Subscribe to our newsletter & never miss our best posts. Subscribe Now!
  • https://www.facebook.com/
  • https://twitter.com/
  • https://t.me/
  • https://www.instagram.com/
  • https://youtube.com/
THE_LOCAL_REPORT_ARTICLES_LOGO THE LOCAL REPORT ARTICLES

Trusted Indian news delivering fast, factual, and in-depth coverage of politics, business, society, and stories that truly matter

THE_LOCAL_REPORT_ARTICLES_LOGO THE LOCAL REPORT ARTICLES

Trusted Indian news delivering fast, factual, and in-depth coverage of politics, business, society, and stories that truly matter

  • TRENDING
  • INDIA
  • SPORTS
  • TECH
  • UK
  • WORLD
  • TRENDING
  • INDIA
  • SPORTS
  • TECH
  • UK
  • WORLD
Subscribe
Close

Search

'Not worthy of life': Israel minister Ben-Gvir calls for killing '30 to 40' people daily in Gaza
TRENDING

‘Not worthy of life’: Israel minister Ben-Gvir calls for killing ’30 to 40′ people daily in Gaza

By WEB DESK TEAM
August 17, 2026 2 Min Read
Comments Off on ‘Not worthy of life’: Israel minister Ben-Gvir calls for killing ’30 to 40′ people daily in Gaza
'Not worthy of life': Israel minister Ben-Gvir calls for killing '30 to 40' people daily in Gaza
Ben-Gvir calls for more Gaza killings

Israeli national security minister Itamar Ben-Gvir, a lawmaker in Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s coalition, publicly called for the killing of “30 to 40” people in Gaza each night, in comments that surfaced on Sunday.“It’s no secret, I disagree with the prime minister,” he said. “I think targeted assassinations should be carried out in Gaza, taking down 30 to 40 every night. Not just those who pose an immediate threat — there are people there who are not worthy of life. They shouldn’t live. They’re not even people.”Ben-Gvir made the remarks during a conversation with Rom Braslavski, a former Gaza hostage, on Braslavski’s podcast. The discussion centred on Israel’s recovery from the October 7, 2023, Hamas attack, when Ben-Gvir criticised what he described as a recent reduction in Israeli strikes on Gaza.Similar remarks by Ben-Gvir and other Israeli officials have previously drawn widespread condemnation and have been cited at the UN’s International Court of Justice as evidence of alleged genocidal intent. Israel has denied allegations that it is committing genocide in Gaza.Ben-Gvir does not control Israel’s military and has no authority to order strikes on Gaza. However, after spending decades on the far-right fringes of Israeli politics, he has emerged as one of the country’s most influential figures.He oversees key parts of Israel’s security apparatus, including the national police and the prison service, which holds thousands of Palestinians from Gaza and the West Bank. Ben-Gvir has previously boasted about reducing food rations for Palestinian prisoners.In 2025, Israel’s top court ruled that the prison service under his leadership was depriving Palestinian inmates of the minimum food required for subsistence.Until recently, Israel had been carrying out near-daily strikes on Gaza, with more than 1,250 people killed since an October truce took effect, according to Gaza’s health ministry.The Israeli military says the strikes have targeted Hamas militants. The attacks appeared to ease in recent days in what was seen as a quiet concession to US President Donald Trump, after Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu rejected the president’s latest push to advance the truce, as cited by news agency AP.Trump’s latest proposal calls for Hamas to gradually surrender its weapons, while Israeli forces halt attacks and begin withdrawing from Gaza.Hamas has accepted the plan, but has tied the surrender of its heaviest weapons to the establishment of a Palestinian state, a prospect firmly rejected by Israel’s current government and much of its political establishment.

Which do you believe is more important in conflict resolution?

3k+ users shared opinion today

5k+ users already voted today

3k+ users shared opinion today

Share Opinion

Netanyahu has said Israel will not withdraw from Gaza or alter its position until Hamas is completely disarmed. The deadlock has left other elements of the proposed ceasefire, including the deployment of an international force and plans to rebuild the war-ravaged territory, on hold.

Tags:

BenGvircallsdailyGazaIsraelkillingLifeministerPeopleus newsus top newsworthy
Author

WEB DESK TEAM

Our team of more than 15 experienced writers brings diverse perspectives, deep research, and on-the-ground insights to deliver accurate, timely, and engaging stories. From breaking news to in-depth analysis, they are committed to credibility, clarity, and responsible journalism across every category we cover.

Follow Me
Other Articles
Tropical Storm Lala moves away from Hawaii, leaves trail of damage and lakhs without power
Previous

Tropical Storm Lala moves away from Hawaii, leaves trail of damage and lakhs without power

US backs 'Islamic Nato': Trump calls Saudi-Turkey-Pakistan pact 'big, bold and important step'
Next

US backs ‘Islamic Nato’: Trump calls Saudi-Turkey-Pakistan pact ‘big, bold and important step’

  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • CORRECTION POLICY
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Terms of Use
  • ABOUT US
  • CONTACT US
  • CORRECTION POLICY
  • Home
  • Privacy Policy
  • TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Terms of Use
Copyright 2026 — THE LOCAL REPORT ARTICLES. All rights reserved. Blogsy WordPress Theme