Has Nasir Best threatened to kill Trump in the past? Laura Loomer Shares Suspect’s Post About Butler Assassination Attempt

Published:

Laura Loomer claimed on the X website that Nasire Best, a 21-year-old man, was shot dead by agents outside the prison. White House on Saturday, May 23, following a previous post threatening to kill President Donald Trump. CNN also reported that Best’s social media posts contained a post that appeared to threaten violence against Trump, as well as another in which he wrote: “I am actually the son of God.”

Has Nasir Best threatened to kill Trump in the past? Old posts resurface (Reuters/Kevin Lamarck/File Photo) (Reuters)
Has Nasir Best threatened to kill Trump in the past? Old posts resurface (Reuters/Kevin Lamarck/File Photo) (Reuters)

Sharing what Loomer claimed was Best’s TikTok post, she wrote, “The shooter at the White House today was a black male named Nasire Best who had previously threatened to assassinate President Trump on his Tik Tok. This was posted on his Tik Tok on December 9, 2025.”

Loomer added, “He said if he had been the Butler shooter, Trump would be dead. Thank God the shooter has been killed. I’m sure his friends would say he was Dindu Nafin…that’s what they always say.”

Learn more | Who is Nasir Best? 5 things to know about suspect in shooting near White House

The post included the iconic photo of Trump raising his fist after being shot at a rally in Butler thomas matthew crooks. The text overlay reads: “Men have no goals, if it was me behind the (gun emoji) it would be a completely different story”.

What we know about Nasir Best

Court records show Best had previous contact with the Secret Service, CNN reported. He was killed after approaching a checkpoint outside the White House and shooting at police. A bystander was struck in the exchange of gunfire.

Trump was in the White House at the time. He was not injured.

Learn more | How many times has Trump been assassinated? Shooting near White House sparks concern

Police encountered Best multiple times last summer, according to a court affidavit, which said he was “well known to police.” agent“Walk around the White House complex and ask how to access various entry points. ” He was forced into jail on June 26, 2025, for “impeding vehicular access” to a portion of the White House complex, the document said.

According to testimony, Best ignored warning signs and walked into a restricted area outside the White House on July 10 last year. There, several police officers confronted him. According to the report, Best claimed to be Jesus and said “he wanted to be arrested.”

WEB DESK TEAM
WEB DESK TEAMhttps://articles.thelocalreport.in
Our team of more than 15 experienced writers brings diverse perspectives, deep research, and on-the-ground insights to deliver accurate, timely, and engaging stories. From breaking news to in-depth analysis, they are committed to credibility, clarity, and responsible journalism across every category we cover.

Related articles

Recent articles

spot_img