USA Department of Defense Another set of previously confidential records related to the alleged crime was released Friday UFO sightingswhich includes recordings of Apollo 12 astronauts discussing seeing strange “streaks of light” while trying to sleep during their deep space journey.

It is worth noting that the first set of documents was released on May 8 by order of the President Donald Trump.
Defense Secretary Peter Hegseth said records, photos and videos related to what officials called “unexplained anomalies” had fueled public speculation for years.
‘Mysterious’ audio clip from Apollo 12 crew
This recording is titled “NASA-UAP-D008, Apollo 12 Medical Report – Tape 12, 1969” in which astronauts from the Apollo 12 mission describe unusual flashes of light they saw with their eyes closed.
Remarkably, Apollo 12 flew just a few months after Apollo 11 became the first human mission to land on the moon. Subsequently, the mission reached the lunar surface and completed a high-precision landing at the predetermined location.
An audio recording of a post-mission medical discussion captures Charles “Pete” Conrad Jr., Richard “Dick” F. Gordon, and Alan L. Bean talking about the unusual flashes they experienced with their eyes closed.
According to details provided on the Department of Defense UFO website, “The astronauts each reported that these experiences occurred in the dark while they were trying to sleep.”
especially, NASA’s The medical team investigated whether a similar experience reported earlier by Apollo 11 lunar module pilot Buzz Aldrin might be related to cosmic rays affecting the retina.
Later, NASA concluded that the Apollo 12 crew’s reports were due to visual effects within the astronauts’ own field of view, rather than external light sources.
New batch of UFO documents released
The 222 documents released Friday were part of a second batch released on the War Department website, weeks after Trump ordered the release of government records related to the war. UFO.
Among the documents released Friday is a 116-page document related to several sightings and investigations that occurred between 1948 and 1950 at a top-secret location in Sandia, New Mexico.
“This document contains 209 reported sightings of ‘green orbs’, ‘discs’ and ‘fireballs’ near military bases,” the Ministry of Defense said.
Experts told Reuters that early batches included new footage related to known events but found no clear evidence of alien technology or life beyond Earth.
According to the opinion of the institution

