WATCH: Pentagon releases footage of US jet shooting down mysterious UFO

Published:

WATCH: Pentagon releases footage of US jet shooting down mysterious UFO
Source: U.S. Department of the Army

A new video released by the Pentagon appears to show a U.S. fighter jet shooting down a UFO over Lake Huron, Michigan, in February 2023, part of the latest batch of previously classified UFO-related documents released by the U.S. government.Infrared footage included in a second batch of declassified records released on Friday shows an F-16 fighter jet locking onto an unidentified object, causing what the Pentagon calls a “kinetic interaction” that caused it to shatter in mid-air.According to a description released by the Pentagon’s All-Around Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO), the video “appears to depict a dynamic interaction between two distinct contrasting regions,” followed by fragments of the object “in a pattern of radial displacement, indicative of a high-energy event.”The video was one of 222 documents released by the Pentagon on Friday, after it first released 161 documents on May 8 under orders from U.S. President Donald Trump. The material includes documents, photos, audio recordings and 51 videos related to what the U.S. government officially calls “unidentified anomalous phenomena” (UAP).AARO said the video was uploaded to the classified network in February 2023 with the title: “USAF ANG F-16C… shoots down UAP over Lake Huron.”However, the Pentagon also warned that much of the released material “lacked a proven chain of custody,” meaning officials could not fully verify how the documents were handled before being filed.Most of the newly released videos contain grainy infrared footage captured by U.S. military systems between 2018 and 2023.The disclosures also include reports of “green orbs,” “disks” and “fireballs” observed near military installations since the late 1940s, as well as a report from a senior U.S. intelligence official who reported seeing “countless orange orbs coming in all directions” during a helicopter mission in 2025.U.S. Secretary of War Pete Hegers said the documents have long fueled public speculation. “It’s time for the American people to see this for themselves,” he said.

WEB DESK TEAM
WEB DESK TEAMhttps://articles.thelocalreport.in
Our team of more than 15 experienced writers brings diverse perspectives, deep research, and on-the-ground insights to deliver accurate, timely, and engaging stories. From breaking news to in-depth analysis, they are committed to credibility, clarity, and responsible journalism across every category we cover.

Related articles

Recent articles

spot_img