One of the world’s largest military air shows has been canceled as organizers cited uncertainty related to ongoing conflicts in the Middle East.The Royal International Air Tattoo Show, held annually at RAF Fairford, will not take place this year following discussions with the US Air Force over access to the base.According to the BBC, organizers confirmed the cancellation of the event due to concerns about the situation in Iran and wider regional instability.The event, commonly known as RIAT, has been held for more than 50 years and regularly attracts more than 170,000 visitors.In a statement, organizers called the move “not an easy decision” and said ticket holders had the option of a refund, transfer of tickets for the 2027 event or donating the fee to the RAF Charitable Trust.Gavin Gager, chief executive of the Royal Air Force Charitable Trust, said the cancellation was a huge disappointment for organizers and attendees alike.“I share the huge disappointment of everyone who comes to RIAT because it’s a legacy of going there once a year to make memories,” Gange said, as quoted by the BBC.“Summer just won’t be the same without it.”The air show was originally scheduled to be held from July 17 to 19.Organizers say ticket holders should allow time for systems to be put in place regarding refunds, rollovers and donation options.RIAT operates as a not-for-profit event with proceeds going to support the RAF Charitable Trust.
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services has waived a new green card rule that would require people waiting for green cards…
Two people were shot multiple times Friday morning near the Wake County Courthouse in downtown Raleigh, officials said.A shooting occurred…
The United Arab Emirates joins Saudi Arabia and Qatar in urging U.S. President Donald Trump to avoid restarting military action…
USA Department of Defense Another set of previously confidential records related to the alleged crime was released Friday UFO sightingswhich…
Indian man arrested in US for gold fraud and sentenced to 15.5 years in prison. Syed M Makki, a 38-year-old…
Evacuation orders were re-issued for parts of Orange County, California, on Friday morning after a chemical leak occurred at a…