spanish Founder El Rubius slams Lakai After elimination from Mr. Beast’s competition. The viral streamer’s challenge offers a $1 million prize to the winner.
After the game, the Spanish streamer took to social media to express his anger. RaKai eliminated El Rubius in a high-stakes match.
The Spanish star claims Lackey began an angry attack on him after the event. He thinks competition is unfair stacked Play against him in the final rounds.
Rubis was frustrated because the challenge turned into a three-on-one situation on the day he was eliminated. The creator still managed to raise fifty thousand dollars for his loyal community.
He thanked the audience for following his journey throughout mr beast event. This massive production brings together some of the internet’s biggest stars under one roof.
Rubén Doblas Gundersen is the most subscribed creator in Spain. He rose to fame by posting popular gaming videos and vlogs on YouTube.
ALSO READ | 20 hours a day? MrBeast’s Beast Game is crazy
2016, time magazine Appoint him as one of the next generation of leaders. He also holds the world record for the largest live audience during a Fortnite event.
The creator has the fifth most followed channel on the Twitch streaming platform. His huge influence made him a key player in the recent MrBeast Challenge.
He has published several popular books and even started his own unique animated series. After years of gaming content, Spanish audiences remain loyal to him.
El Rubius commented on the situation in a recent post to his followers. “Eventually, karma got the better of that little punk Rakai,” he said.
The creators added that they had finally brought justice to another participant named Abraham. He claimed that everyone else disliked RaKai during the challenge.
The competition between the two anchors quickly intensified. El Rubius thanks the fans for their overwhelming support during this difficult match.
He said he actually didn’t like the structure of the challenge. Tensions between the two popular creators continue to grow on social media.
Both anchors are standouts in this intense million-dollar prize event. Fans are now discussing the two creators’ actions on various online platforms. The final video of the competition will premiere on YouTube soon.
The United Arab Emirates joins Saudi Arabia and Qatar in urging U.S. President Donald Trump to avoid restarting military action…
USA Department of Defense Another set of previously confidential records related to the alleged crime was released Friday UFO sightingswhich…
One of the world's largest military air shows has been canceled as organizers cited uncertainty related to ongoing conflicts in…
Indian man arrested in US for gold fraud and sentenced to 15.5 years in prison. Syed M Makki, a 38-year-old…
Evacuation orders were re-issued for parts of Orange County, California, on Friday morning after a chemical leak occurred at a…
Polish writer Olga Tokarczuk, winner of the 2018 Nobel Prize for Literature, has found herself at the center of the…